Pastels and Maxi.



Maxi Skirts create a dramatic appeal to any outfit. It is conservative in structure but it does not sacrifice style and comfort. There are various fabrics, colors or even prints that make up a long, breezy skirt like this one. My preference would have to be solid-colored, chiffon maxi for it gives off the illusion of added height to my so petite frame. 



I wanted a touch of bohemian for this look so I opted for a boho-chic stack of arm candies and a necklace. I know, the hint of gold will never wear off on my accessory choices. *wink*



Button-down top: Forever 21
Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Bubbles
Mint Gem Bracelet: J9ByDesign
Love Bracelet: Mia Casa


I am in love with the full-on combination of pastel colors (coral and mint) in this number. I like the fact that I remained feeling cool that day even if I was wearing a long-sleeved top and a skirt which nearly touched the ground. I give two thumbs up for maxi skirts! Are you a fan of maxi skirts too? Did you like this short post? Let me know, loves!


With love from the Pastels and Maxi skirt lover,

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...