Pink Summer Dream.


Like the other bloggers, I am still not ready to bid goodbye to summer because I will miss the bright sunny mornings, luminous colors of flowers and the smell of fresh-cut grass (well, not really). But, the rainy days are the most unwelcome part of the year (for us fashion bloggers that is) for it makes taking outfit shots more challenging than ever. #fashionbloggerproblems Agree?




I gave my classic fashion sense a rest and tried casual cool this time. Muscle tees which vary from graphic arts and texts are on trend at the moment. You can find them almost everywhere and anywhere at a really affordable price. Most of you might match it with an ombre shorts or printed leggings. But, the ultra-feminine side of me just had to strut it with a cotton candy pink pair of jeggings. 




You see, this top I have on is not your ordinary muscle tee which usually comes in black, white or any solid color there may be. Mine is a work of art. It has hues of pink, blue, purple and yellow. Plus, it has "Aloha" embedded on it! This definitely makes me feel like I am in a "Pink Summer Dream," if ever there is one like that. *wink*


With comfort at the top of my list, I slipped on my pink SoleMate flats from SM City Pampanga. I love how I can walk in it for hours and never feel my feet aching in pain. The best part is, it is priced at only 399 pesos for TWO PAIRS! Love it!




Top: Pull & Bear
Jeggings: Bench
Flats: SoleMate
Sunglasses: Black Strings Shop
Fabric Bracelets: Quirkypedia
Pastel Ballers: H&M

To complete my Dream, pastel-colored arm candies are the way to go. I bought this set of glow-in-the-dark ballers from H&M because they look just as stunning in the daylight as they are in the dark. My other arm called for a pink and lilac set of fabric bracelets from Quirkypedia. Here's a treat for all of you! Quirkypedia is having an "Everything @ 100 pesos Sale!" for a minimum of 3 orders! Check out their Facebook page, HERE and their Instagram account, HERE.

That's about it for this post. I hope you liked it, loves! Are you a pink fanatic too? Let me know! *Smiles*

Hoping you have your own Pink Summer Dreams,

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...