LBD Gets Some Color.


A black dress has always been a staple in every women's closet. This is the introductory sentence of most of the fashion bloggers who have written about giving the LBD a twist. Am I not correct? *wink* Reinvent the classic black number by getting one with strong statement designs and splashes of colors. (You can never have too many black dresses. Never.)



Here is another fit and flare dress that I bought at H&M. It has the same structure as that of my Star-studded one, HERE. I adore the fun and flirty appeal of this number. My laid-back, easy-to-wear dress is made more trendy and tasteful by the unique prints and color combo. Yes, I have been overusing those pair of pink flats already. I just can't help it. The soles are plush enough for everyday use. *grin*



Accessories, most of the time, bring out the best in every ensemble. I added a fine neck piece from Hailey and Five to make this outfit look eternally chic. To complement my necklace, I chose a combination of pink and gold arm candies which I got from Quirkypedia and J9 by Design. I also wore a pair of sunglasses from DebonairUnlimited to hide those eye bags. *insert straight face here with eye bags* 


Dress: H&M
Sunglasses: DebonairUnlimited
Necklace: Hayley & Five
Chain Bracelet: J9 by Design
Fabric Bracelets: Quirkypedia
Flats: SoleMate

Casual clothes are given a reinterpretation with the right accents and jewelry. Just imagine how this would look like without the accessories I have on? Hmn... I bet it would look a little too "Plain Jane," don't you think? So, what do you guys think about this outfit?

That's all for tonight, loves! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...