It's the Cap that counts.


Days ago, I met up with my fabulous blogger friends. We knew we had some catching up to do so a quaint and solemn place was the right venue for this. We enjoyed our waffles, popcorn and frappes while watching "Sleepless at Seattle" at our "New Favorite" and extremely adorable coffee and movie house, the Amo Yamie Crib. Sadly, I don't have photos of the venue yet (except the shots I uploaded on Instagram) but I assure you, I will take tons when we go back. I sported a laid-back (sort of new) look for our simple get-together. (Thank you to my blogger beybeh, Cheska Balingit, for taking my outfit shots!)


Top: H&M

What do you get when you combine a white cropped racer-back top, a printed skater skirt and a few luxurious-looking accessories here and there? Voila! A classy chic strutting a sporty glam number. 


You know how obsessed I get with midriff tops, right? It is a staple in my closet for the reason that you can pair them with almost any style you have in mind, from formal midi skirts to casual ombre shorts. Cropped pieces like this are versatile and trendy!

Skirt: H&M

Chain Bracelets: J9 by Design

For my bottoms, an eye-catching, skater skirt was definitely the right choice. Don't you just love the unique print?


Necklace: H&M
Flats: SoleMate from SM City Pampanga

I did not want sore feet at the end of an awesome day so I took these comfortable-as-a-cushion SoleMate flats which I got for about 200 pesos only at the SM store of SM City Pampanga! Buy 2 for 399.75! I brought home 4 pairs! *guilty*

Bedazzled Cap: H&M

On to the rest of my accessories! This is actually the first time I wore a cap. *insert blushing emoticon here* In fact, I don't even like wearing a headdress or a headgear but the moment I laid eyes on this, I knew that it was meant for me and that I had to make an exemption for this one. So hash tag it if you must: "#EreseWearsACapFortheFirstTime hahaha


Aside from my overused tomato watch and layered pearls necklace, I decided to wear a couple of my Top Picks from J9 by Design. Chains are trending right now and J9 by Design sells a whole lot of these at affordable prices, of course. Follow them on Instagram @j9bydesign 



Khai, Me, Cheska

Khai, Seff, Me


It's all fun and laughter when I'm with my Pampanga's Fashion Bloggers! Follow us, our adventures and stay tuned for our giveaways, OOTDs, events, and fashion tips! Like our page on Facebook HERE. Follow us on Instagram too @pampangafashionbloggers 

My beloved readers, I would like to hear from you. Comment below or send me an email on what you want to see here at my blog. It is my pleasure to bring you nothing but the best. I have started by giving my blog the ultimate face lift. (Thank you Jenna Mae Manio for making my blog pretty!) Now, it's time to create posts that are meaningful and interesting to all of you! Send me your ideas and suggestions, loves!

Have a good night! Until next time!

Hugs and Kisses,

1 comment :

  1. funny outfit, so cute!

    Xxx
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...