Cobalt.



Dress: Mango

This was a dress I wore during my great grandmother’s 88th birthday. If I can remember it right, I think I wore a blue body-con dress too on her 87th last year.




I always find a simple, bold blue dress equally dazzling as a sequined number. The color is bright enough to get you noticed yet deep and dark enough to keep it in the sophisticated level.

IMG_2846

IMG_2848

For that extra dose of fun and flirty, the dress includes a long, zipper closure from the very bottom of the dress ending beneath the arms. I got totally wonderstruck with the embossed texture of this dress. Look closely, it was never a usual piece after all!

IMG_2853
I wore a couple of silver jewelry to complete an elegant look.

IMG_2837
IMG_2857
Shoes: Primadonna

I buckled up an animal print belt to cinch the waist. Then, I wore the hot, animal print Primadonna heels I oh-so love.
IMG_2835

If I say that I have a deep love for everything sweet, undeniably cute and colorful things, then that would probably be an understatement. In my heart, I believe that I am more than obsessed with pastels, chocolates, dessert buffets, arm candies and mostly anything cute. The next photos below are snapshots of the dessert buffet from the party which was held at Grand Palazzo Royale:

IMG_2689

The dessert buffet included an assortment of macarons, candies, truffles, panna cotta, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and cakes! The sweet life!

IMG_2690
IMG_2691
IMG_2692
IMG_2755
IMG_2756
IMG_2758
IMG_2763
IMG_2765
IMG_2844

Leaving you with a bright, summer-y smile!

Have a sugar rush day!
With only the sweetest love,
image

1 comment :

  1. Ma. Judiel CletoMay 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM

    Such a lovely unique dress. Very nice, looks good on you :) And of course, the enticing dessert buffet must dig in! Oh heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...