Sweet Serendipity: 1st Year Blog Anniversary!



I remember the 1st day I began this journey of mine. It was last April 9, 2012. Yes, it was my 1st blog anniversary a few weeks ago. Happy Blog Anniversary to Sweet Serendipity! As a celebration, I want to make the most out of this post to jot down each and every person, company and sponsor who made me love “Sweet Serendipity” more.


First of all, I would like to thank our God almighty who never let any of us down. He always knows what’s best and He only gives the best. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have showered upon me and for all the wonderful people you surrounded me with.

Heart-felt thanks to all who helped make Erese Cruz (as a fashion blogger) and Sweet Serendipity, who and what they are now. Thank you very much to the following Sponsors, photographers, companies and groups I collaborated with in the course of my 1st year of blogging:
 
Tati of Bubbles
Raizel of Jar Clo
Feed Your Sole
Anson Ong
Char Ayson
Jico Joson
Lorenzo Rances
Harold Rico
Boogie Yu
Julius Bala
 
Lastly, to those who stood by my side in times of success and in times of failure, thank you very much. To my parents, my brother, my sister, my relatives, my friends and to my love, thank you for inspiring me and motivating me every single day to become better. I am, without a doubt, in my happiest not solely because of what I achieved but because God has given me such loving and supportive people around me to make me the best that I can be. Please continue to stay by my side through all the ups and downs I have to face. Cheers!
 
With all the love in the world,
image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...