Romper and Love that Red.

romper 2
Romper: A gift from my uncle

It was a casual weekday so I stayed away from overdressing. Instead, I slipped into my new romper, an outfit to beat the heat in a charming vintage style.  For my past few blog posts, I have been playing my look around a minimalism approach. Some days I feel like wearing an armful of bracelets, other days I just want to wear a lovely dress and go.


romper 3

There are pieces of clothing, when worn with a less amount of jewelry, give off an elegant and classy appeal. At times, because of our addiction to putting together a unique ensemble, we tend to go overboard. Tip: Before you go out that door, Look at yourself in the mirror twice or even thrice and ask yourself “Do I look and feel fabulous?”

romper 4
Sandals: Charles & Keith

romper 5

Back to my outfit! I chose to wear a plaid romper because it reminded of summer way back (Disclaimer: I am not that old. I just happen to love retro-like movies and music videos). Silhouettes like these remind me of Katy Perry’s old music video “Thinking of You,” don’t you think? Or is it just me?

romper 6
Watch and Bracelet Set: Tomato

I tried donning on a few of my favorite neck pieces for this but I did not find anything that worked so I just wore a watch-bracelet set to keep the look from being too plain and simple.

romper 7
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous in Love that Red

A bright red has always been my go-to shade of lipstick. Revlon has been giving me the right amount of bliss with its red lipsticks. I have been stuck to it, like glue, for some time now. I want to hear from you. What other brands do you suggest?

romper 1

romper 8

That is all for my blog update, I will try to finish my blog drafts to make sure that Sweet Serendipity is updated. I’m working on it now. Better get this done! Hope you loved this post!

Have a great summer!

Love,
image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...