Dots and Flags.


IMG_2448
Top: Forever 21

So this is another episode of my take on a print-on-print ensemble. People tend to shy away to styles like these. Those who play with different prints and combine them to one outfit are risk-takers. Here is an example of a rather unusual fashion to bring out the confident fashionista in you.


IMG_2435
Necklace: Ai Fash

IMG_2449

Summer is heating up even more every single day. What better way to stay cool and fabulous than a pair of high-waisted shorts and a cute cropped top. Stock up your wardrobe with these pieces and you can officially say “Hello” to summer! Score the same pair of shorts at an affordable price at Bubbles. Thank you Tati for these!

IMG_2433
(L-R) Bangle: Hailey and Five | Dice bracelet: Bedazzle Accessories | Spikes: Tomato | Black gem: Bedazzle Accessories | Watch: Tomato

My top and my shorts don’t exactly go together but for me they seem like a unique and a perfect mash-up of prints. What do you think?

IMG_2438
Shorts: Bubbles | Belt: Cotton On

A hint of animal print won’t hurt. It never fails to add a sexy and rock chic vibe.

IMG_2439
Shoes: Charles & Keith

IMG_2450

Because of the busy prints, I limited the colors of my clothing and accessories to neutrals with the exemption of the blue, red and white flag sewed on my bottoms. 

IMG_2451

What do you think of this outfit? I, personally, think it’s a casual yet trendy fashion that most girls can pull off. Take a risk, be fashion forward and set the trend. I hope you liked this post, loves.

Have a great night!
Love,

Erese

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...