Candy.

Finally! An outfit post!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of posts, my loves. I’m trying to finish a couple of paper works before I totally dedicate some time for blogging. But since I really missed updating Sweet Serendipity, here’s a sweet as candy blog post for all of you! Enjoy!

1
Shorts: Bubbles


Remember Bubbles? I have been raving about this particular online shop since Sweet Serendipity began. Bubbles by Tati specialized in making hand-made accessories as a start. It took the blogging world by storm, this is why it is now a well-known and a beloved online brand. Known not only for their unique jewelry, but it is also adored for bringing in new trends and stylish clothing in the Philippine fashion scene. Like Bubbles on Facebook Here.

4

I am beyond thankful to be chosen, together with my best friend Elle, as Bubbles’ brand ambassadors for the month. Last week, I received a package full of goodies as an update for my summer-ready clothing. This candy-like pair of shorts is by far my favorite of all. The design, texture and colors are perfect to beat the heat! 

2
Arm candies: Quirkypedia 

3
Watch: Tomato | Ring: SM Accessories

I amped up the sweet vibe by wearing a combination of my Paris bracelets and some other bracelets I got from Quirkypedia.

6
Blazer: H&M | Heels: CMG

I went for a classier take by donning a coral blazer from H&M, a black bodysuit from Cotton On and slipping into my all-time favorite heels from CMG.

7
Bodysuit: Cotton On

So are you ready for summer yet? Have you updated your wardrobe?

If not, Join my Bazaar for All Season giveaway and get first dibs on the new styles this season. Click Here.

That’s all for today, loves!

Have a beautiful day ahead! Keep cool!

Love,
Erese

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...