White Elegance.

IMG_1453
Skirt: Forever 21

Seldom do I wear white outfits, most especially on occasions like the New Year. Most of us usually don on our best red dress or perhaps a polka dot top during the first day of the year. 


2

What the heck? It’s a New Year! So, I wore something new. I paired a white peplum top with a sparkly, metallic skirt both from Forever 21.

3
Top: Forever 21

The translucent fabric screams elegance at its best when worn in a sophisticated manner. The white peplum top is now my favorite piece because of its flimsy lady-like design and the incredibly sexy embellishments.

4

The metallic skirt is one of its kind because it veers away from the usual silver, gold, bronze or gunmetal shades. My head-to-toe ensemble reminds me a lot about “icy winters” and “White Christmas.”

What do you think, loves?

5
Heel-less shoes: So Fab!

And the bold and stark statement part of this look is obviously my new heel-less babies from So Fab! It shines in the daylight and sparkles at night. This pair will never let you leave a party unnoticed. It is definitely a major stand-out!

That’s all for tonight, my loves!

I missed blogging so much… I have more posts for you very soon so tune in for more!

Have a wonderful night!
Love,

Erese

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...