Queen of Corsets.


video shoot 1
Blue Blazer: Cotton On

So, it was another day meant for our love for fashion blogging. I got to meet my PFB (Pampanga Fashion Bloggers) loves at Marquee Mall the other day for a video shoot and some quality time together. During meetings like this with my co-bloggers, I always see it to it that I wear something interesting yet polished. 


video shoot 2
Corset: Forever 21

The moment I walked in, the first thing Ivy Torres said was “Erese, Queen of Corsets.” That’s a funny way to look at it, the way I adore corsets. This piece always radiate a sexy appeal. The playful selections are even endless. Corsets aren’t just for a night out. It can also be worn during the day with bright and casual pieces. Tip: You could find a wide range of corsets at either Forever 21 or Topshop.

vide shoot 6
Bag: Charles & Keith

I wasn’t supposed to include my bag in my outfit post, I rarely show it off. But because Kingsly took a photo of my everyday bag, I might as well post it here.

video shoot 3
Sparrow ring: Butingtings

video shoot 4
Booties: Charlotte Russe

video shoot 5
I didn’t bother piling on a lot of accessories. The tummy-showing corset and the flowy, Sabrina Skirt were more than just show-stoppers you know. *haha*

video shoot 12
White Skirt: Sabrina | Belt: Cotton On

That’s about it for the details of my ensemble. Now, here are a few shots with my blogger friends…

vide shoot 7
vide shoot 11
video shoot 6

video shoot 8
video shoot 9
video shoot 10

video shoot 15

video shoot 14

video shoot 13

There is never a dull moment with these guys. Each and every one looked stunning as always in their own style. We’ve seen a number of people stop and stare. Some probably thought we were a crazy group dressing to fabulous for a day at the mall. Is there even such thing as dressing too fabulous? I think not. Well, that’s how we roll. *teehee*

We had a short meeting about our collaborations and events which will happen real soon. We also had a video shoot for one of the said events for this December. (Sad, I had to leave early) We have a line-up of activities to keep your sense in fashion awake and alive for my birthday month. *wink*

Kidding aside, the events coming soon are occasions you surely don’t want to miss! Watch out!

Like Pampanga Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Thank you Kingsly and Ivy for taking most of these photos!

That’s all for tonight, loves!

Have a good night! 
Love,
phonto

1 comment :

  1. Spell SEXY, this outfit spelled it out. I might also do the same thing that some people who have stopped and stared of you guys, coz' you just dressed fashionably. So chic! I adore your bag:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...