Sweet Serendipity Closet Sale!

Earlier last month, my best friend and co-blogger, Elle, and I came up with a photo shoot featuring our pre-loved clothes. My first-ever closet sale as I call it reflects the different styles I’ve been strutting even before I engaged in blogging. Be effortlessly chic in these trendy pieces and snag your piece of Sweet Serendipity at a fraction of the price. 

I want to express my deepest gratitude to all who helped us with the shoot. Thank you Mr. Anson Ong for the undeniably beautiful photos. Thank you to my friends Elle and Danica for modeling some of my clothes. *Smiles* 

*All photos in this post were taken by one of our favorite photographers, Mr. Anson Ong.

IMG_1224
Black Sequined Top (Forever 21) Php 400
Bandage Skirt Php 200


IMG_1257
Cotton Candy Dress Php 350

IMG_1267
Tribal Corset Php 300

IMG_1276
Gold Sequined Dress (Forever 21) Php 700

IMG_1289
ALDO heels (Size 36) Php 2,500
Originally Php 5,395

IMG_1344
Lace Skirt Php 400

IMG_1352
Sheer Back Black top Php 200

IMG_1333
Cut-out dress Php 450

IMG_1405
Pink Peplum top (Jellybean) Php 400

IMG_1361
SOLD
IMG_1373
SOLD

For orders and inquiries, you can get in touch with me through Facebook, HERE.
Note: This closet sale is open to Philippine residents only. 

That’s all for now, loves!
Enjoy and have a nice day!
Love lots,phonto

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...