Getting Cold.

All the photos in this post were taken by my friend, Isabella Zingaloa. Thank you Sab! *hugs*

hk1
Sweater: Bench | Leggings: For me

I recently bought a new weapon to further enhance the quality of the photos here in my blog. Talk about improvement, eh? *teehee* 


But before I give you a sneak peek on that, I would have to finish blogging about my outfit photos taken by Sab during our short yet stress-relieving trip to Hong Kong. 

hk3
Boots: Forever 21

Yeah, so I went to Hong Kong last week. This is the main reason why I haven’t been able to update my blog. I was trying to get away from all the work back home. I want to loosen up and enjoy for a change. Don’t get me wrong though, blogging always kept me feeling delighted. But there came Disneyland… It’s been years since I last stepped into the happiest place on earth. Like everybody else, I felt like a child again. I felt giddy and excited to go around. It was far more amusing because I was able to go with my family. In a separate post, I will be showing you a few snapshots of the blissful vacation we had. For now, let me tell you more about my outfit. *Smiles*

They told me it was going to be cold at Hong Kong thus I decided to put on a simple sweater and my favorite (dirty) boots. Nothing fancy shmancy. *Wink*

hk4
Bag: Promod

hk2
Necklace: From Bangkok

I didn’t want to pile on too much accessories to keep a trouble-free ensemble. Although, I did want the look to seem laid-back yet well thought of. Hence, the last thing I grabbed right before I headed out the door was the crystal-like necklace which I bought from Bangkok way back. It instantly made my outfit look simply fabulous.

There are lots of instances wherein I’d stay away from my usual glamour girl look and stick to sporting an effortless outfit like this to keep things fresh. *Smirk*

Hmn… I guess that’s about it.

What do you think about this number? 

Stay tuned for my next post which will most likely be posted tomorrow.

Feel free to leave me some comments, loves.

Have a B-E-A-utiful evening!
XOXO,
phonto

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...