The H&F Experience.

All photos from this post were taken by Jico Joson at Summit Media Studios.

JCO_2233
Prinsesa Top: Jar Clo
Accessories: Hailey and Five

Last June, I was chosen to be the 1st H&F girl. To give you a flash back about that, check it out here. The experience was worth the travel from Pampanga to Manila. I had a blast working with Je Santos of Hailey and Five, Raizel Baltazar of Jar Clo, Khrystine Soriano of Monaco Models and Jico Joson of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The pictures in this post are the new ones I received recently. Hope you like them! *Grin*


JCO_2266
JCO_2296
JCO_2303
Top: Jar Clo
Accessories: Hailey and Five

Earlier, I posted about 2 layouts from the photo shoot here and here. These layouts are truly captivating. Jico Joson did a great job with the photos. Khrystine Soriano, on the other hand, made me look gorgeous in every take. Jar Clo and Hailey and Five are the perfect combination to making sassy outfits, edgy or something effortlessly glamorous. 

JCO_2381
02_edited
Top: Jar Clo
Accessories: Hailey and Five

01_edited

“The H&F Experience,” it is one of those moments I will never forget. I am proud and still in awe to be given that opportunity. I am looking forward to doing more projects like this one. 

I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude. Grateful and thankful I am for the wonderful blessings God has given me. Lord, Thank you! and to all my readers and my ever-supportive friends and family, thank you for always motivating me to blog and to be the best that I can be. I hope as you motivate me, I also inspire you to be best that you can be. *Smiles*

Thank you loves!

Feel free to leave comments and send me a message through erle.therese@gmail.com

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...