Print it.


IMG_7856-001

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts once again. I am currently completing my practicum requirements plus I’m working for about 17 hours a day, mind-blowing, I know. I’ll make it up to you my loves. I always do, don’t I? *Wink*


IMG_7855-001
Skirt: Forever 21

Off to my post. *Smiles* That day when I had to run errands for my on-the-job training, I wore something corporate chic (with a twist). This ensemble is absolutely my go-to look as of the moment. Aside from the fact that it’s fashionable, it is also very easy to slip into. 

IMG_7858-001

I bought this peplum top at the recently concluded SuperSale Bazaar. I am psyched about how it covers my big belly without being too obvious. *teehee* I should invest on more tops like these for the reason that Christmas season is just around the corner. You know what that means… Food galore! This top will certainly come in handy during those nights you have to look your very best but at the same time you wouldn’t want to waste the yuletide season by sticking on a strict diet. I think you wouldn’t want that and I’m positively sure that I don’t want that either so peplum it is. *Grin*

IMG_7860-001
Necklace: Yhansy Manila

I’m overjoyed that one of my trusted online shops, Wardrobe Check, carries a wide collection of peplum numbers in vivid prints. I’m inviting all of you to check out Wardrobe Check and start filling your closet with modish pieces from their vast choices. Click here.

Going back, I paired my printed top with a striped, curve-hugging skirt. Black, white and red, it was a classic color combination. Ever since I started blogging, I have always adored the print on print trend. A risk-taker you have to be once you wear this particular style but with the right colors, print on print would be a cinch. *Snap. Snap. Snap.*

IMG_7861-001
Shoes: A gift from my aunt

That doesn’t stop there. No. No. No. I went all out and wore my new printed and embellished flats that my aunt gave me. The colors of the shoes blended into the whole look despite the different print since I stuck to the same color palette (red, white and black). Colors matter!

IMG_7854-001

This number is just gorgeous even though I look pretty exhausted here. *insert straight face here*
It was a loooooong day…

Well, that’s all I have for now my dear readers!

I’ll be posting the winners of my “Bazaar for all Season” giveaway later!

Goodnight, sweeties!
Love,
phonto

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...