The Right Cut.


All photos in the post were taken by my beybeh, Cheska Balingit

431393_4459031363743_1030760132_n-001

During the Pampanga Fashion Bloggers’ shoot, we had a second outfit to strut. All of which were sponsored by the different designers and shops here at our very hometown. Mi love, Khai Nunag, styled the outfits according to our tastes and preferences. And boy, how I loved mine! 


549686_4459031883756_2030983872_n

When I saw each and everybody’s outfit, I’d say “That is sooo you!” And so was my outfit! It is just the style for me. It’s edgy, sexy and sweet at the same time. It’s a dress designed by a great designer named Brit C. Tripudio. As I was browsing through Brit’s works of art, I found that the lovely designer was fond of unique cuts. The dresses in her portfolio are full of futuristic styles and one-of-a-kind silhouettes. If you want to see her other designs, click here

417215_4459031603749_1556928396_n
 Cloth Bracelets: Quirkypedia | Thread-Chain Bracelet: Artcessories

The bracelets I wore were from Quirkypedia and Artcessories, two of the most well-known online accessory stores here in Pampanga. Chic and affordable accessories, just what we need to add sweet candy to a rather too sultry ensemble.



What do you think of this sponsored outfit? *Smirk*

That’s all for now! I got to get to class in a couple of hours. It’s exam day today! Wish me luck!

Feel free to leave me some comments and suggestions below or send me some love through erle.therese@gmail.com

Good day, loves!
Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...