New in: Shoes and Stones.


IMG_7643-001
Wedges and Heels: Feed Your Sole'


Three things that kept me sane for the past weeks:
1st: Feed Your Sole is my friend, Char’s, online shop. I blogged about it here. So, I just received my new pairs recently and I just can’t get enough. Well, you know what they say, “you just can’t have enough shoes.” Satisfy your love for shoes and FEED YOUR SOLE!

IMG_7654-001
Necklaces: Yhansy Manila

2nd: A few weeks back I went to Manila for our culinary tour. We were given ample time to roam around the mall. All of a sudden, my heart skipped a beat. I encountered a sweet, little heaven in Edsa Shang-rila. The accessory lover in me jumped for joy as I saw the dainty sign of Yhansy Manila. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take pictures of the store but I brought home 2 new precious neck pieces with me. Don’t they look absolutely gorgeous? *Grin*

IMG_7664-001

3rd: I also purchased bundles of arm candies from one of my favorite online stores, Bedazzle Accessories. I remember when I was a little girl, my cousin, Sam, and I used to make beaded bracelets as a hobby. When I laid eyes on these handmade bracelets, it reminded me of those “little girl” days. I barely see one-of-a-kind pieces like these at the mall. Luckily, I can get them online at an affordable price and delivered right at my doorstep. Thank you very much Cath for my new bracelets! Get yours now or visit them at the next Superb event (October 19-21, 2012). See you there!

That’s about it for tonight!

Until my next blog post, loves!
Love,Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...