New in: The Brightside.


IMG_7295
Aztec Skirts: Bubbles

I’ve been down in the dumps lately. Maybe, it’s because of the unending list of what I’m tasked to do for the month of September. But despite the excruciating stress, people still make it a point to bring a smile on my face, no matter what weather. *Smile*


First, Thank you Tati for sending me my Aztec skirts. I can’t wait to wear them! I know summer is way over but I can’t just get enough of the vivid prints. 

IMG_7305
Lace Peplum top and Ladder back midriff corset: Wardrobe Check

An addition to my current staple, a new (now checkered) ladder back midriff corset. This is totally insane! *overjoyed* 

White and lace has been all-over this month. I don’t have much white nor lace clothing in my closet right now so this stylish peplum top came just in time. I can already sketch what I’d pair with these babies! Thank you Wini of Wardrobe Check

IMG_7291
Aztec top: Sabrina

IMG_7298
Red, White, Ombre and Aztec skirt: Sabrina

Oh, they’re here! *insert ecstatic face here* The skirts I ordered from Sabrina. Aztec, Ombre, Red, White, yes, I (almost) have it all. *teehee* They also included a chic Aztec top as a freebie. Thank you Teena of Sabrina for making my first Sabrina Clothing transaction an unforgettable and blissful experience!

What are your favorites from this New In post?
Hope you liked this post, my loves. I swear to make up for the ‘lack of posts’ as soon as I get all things done.

By the way, I, together with my adviser and classmates, are currently organizing a concert which is: “Side A List
I am grateful for your continuous support through reading along my posts.
Please continue to support me by liking this page. Click HERE.
I will tell you more about this soon. Pinky promise! *Smiles*

For now, time for a beauty sleep. Good night everybody!
Love,Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...