H & F: Bratinella.

241631_259929000792355_1877837364_o
Skirt: K by J.S.
Accessories: Hailey and Five

Here’s another Hailey and Five moment! This is by far one of my favorite collections. I know it has been launched a few weeks back but I still want to share it with you. Hmn… Better late than never, right? 


I personally adore this collection because it’s luxurious and attention-grabbing. As you’ve seen in my previous posts, I mostly love accessories that are trendy yet remain elegant at the same time.

465529_259928677459054_14573381_o
Accessories: Hailey and Five

Doesn’t this remind you of modern-day royalty? *Smirk* The yummy-colored gems provided that stylish twist on the usual glittery-gold jewelry. I’ve used my helping from this chic collection here and here.

To tell you a little bit about “Bratinella,” Je of Hailey and Five wanted this particular shoot to look like I was a spoiled brat. Thus, the stacked up accessories and the cute pigtails. *teehee* So, what’s your pick from this collection? *Grin* Check out the entire collection here.

*Hey.hey.hey. I’m back! I’ve been pretty busy with school but I’m proud to say that everything has now been accomplished. I’ll be updating my blog as often as I can to make-up for the weeks I’ve been gone.

Hope you continue reading my posts, loves!

Until my next post, good night!
Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...