Black Out.


IMG_7099-001
Corset: Forever 21 | Maxi Skirt: Monkee Business Manila

Say hello to my current obsession! The corset and maxi skirt combination will remain a love of mine for a while. Black pieces have always been my go-to outfit but I usually choose the staple, the LBD (Little Black Dress). Lately, I’ve been fond with my corset tops and maxi skirts. It spells sophistication, right? This is one of those styles that is versatile enough to wear for daytime and for a night out.


I am totally digging this skirt! When I was walking around, I felt like I was floating. It speaks volumes of personality. The photo doesn’t do justice at all. Uh-uh. *Insert Sad Face here*

IMG_7101-001
Green Necklace: Hailey and Five

A playful vibe is what I wanted so I chose to wear yummy-colored accessories. I cinched the waist with a light blue belt, wrapped around some handmade bracelets, don a tasteful necklace and of course rings here and there. Done! *Smirk*

IMG_7100-001
Left: (From Top) Green Bracelet: Bedazzle | Yellow and green beaded bracelets: Bubbles | Yellow hand-made bracelet: Bedazzle | Rings: Bedazzle

IMG_7104-001
Sandals: Charles and Keith

I wanted to take it down a notch since I wasn’t going to any party that night, I slipped on to my flat sandals from Charles and Keith. The good thing about it is, I didn’t look shorter than I already am because the cloth of the skirt didn’t look heavy and literally wasn’t heavy. 

Most of us love wearing black because it shows off a much slender bod. Remember to play it up with colorful accessories to bring life to an all-black ensemble.

What do you think about my corset and maxi pair? 

Let me know by leaving a comment below or email me at erle.therese@gmail.com

Have a superb day everybody!
Love,Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...