That Neon Glow.


IMG_6926-001

Top: Jar Clo

Neon has been such a trend nowadays. Frankly, I was a bit hesitant at rocking this certain style but you just have to look for pieces that work for you and your taste. I did not want to go head-to-toe neon and look like a walking highlighter although my outfit here is already overloaded with neon. 


IMG_6927-001

Skirt: Surplus Shop

I mixed solid colors and prints to keep the look bright, colorful and interesting. My Aztec-printed skirt was paired well with my casual tee from Jar Clo; the combination provided a classy yet laid-back feel.

IMG_6929-001


I would never forget to bring out the accessory lover that I am. I stacked on some of my colorful bracelets from Hailey and Five and wore my orange gumball-like ring from Bedazzle Accessories.
 
IMG_6940-001

Neon Orange Necklace: Superb Finds

You probably have seen this necklace in my “New in” post here. Remember? 

To spice it up a bit, I chose to wear my neon-spiked necklace from Superb Finds. Talk about taking casual to a whole new other perspective! *Smirk*


IMG_6933-001
IMG_6937-001

Nude Pumps: So Fab!

To tone down and keep my legs looking long and slender, I put on my basic nude pumps from So Fab!

IMG_6950-001

Outstanding accessories with cool and casual pieces make the rainy days feel less gloomy, don’t you think?

What do you think about this look?

That’s about it for today! *Smiles*

Feel free to send me some love by leaving comments and suggestions below.

Have a great day my loves and take care!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...