Subtle.


This post is overloaded with photos taken by Anson Ong, Boogie Yu, Harold Rico and Julius Bala

anson1
© Anson Ong


anson5
© Anson Ong
anson2
© Anson Ong
anson3
© Anson Ong
anson4
 © Anson Ong
IMG_1661 v2
© Anson Ong
IMG_1671 v2
© Anson Ong 
boogie
© Boogie Yu
boogie2
© Boogie Yu
harry2
© Harold Rico
harry4
© Harold Rico
harry5
© Harold Rico
harry7
© Harold Rico
harry8
© Harold Rico

harry9
© Harold Rico
harry10
© Harold Rico
harry11
© Harold Rico
harry14
© Harold Rico
julius1
© Julius Bala
julius2
© Julius Bala
julius3
© Julius Bala

Ladderback Midriff: Wardrobe Check
Maxi Skirt: K by J.S.
Shoes: So Fab!
Necklace: Hailey and Five

When I was planning on what to wear for the shoot, I immediately pictured a corset and a maxi skirt in my head. I wanted an outfit which is glamorous yet a definite head turner. But what is unique about a corset and a maxi skirt? Thankful enough Wardrobe Check launched their new collection of ladder-back midriff corsets a week before the event. A match made in heaven it is with the maxi skirt I bought from K by J.S. at the SuperSale Bazaar. The skirt was a subtly sexy. Because unlike other maxi skirts, the long skirt itself was sheer and it has a body-con skirt beneath which hugs the figure to show off the curves of the body. What do you think about my outfit?

The pictures turned out great as well, don’t you think? The photographers I worked with were Anson Ong, Boogie Yu, Harold Rico and Julius Bala. Thank you for the wonderful output guys! Looking forward to working with you again! *Smiles*

I love how each set of pictures vary from the photographers despite the fact that we have the same venue and I wore the same outfit in all of the solo shots. Every photo showed a different perspective. Click on their names above to view more of their works. What’s your top pick from the pictures above? Let me know. *Smirk*

Good night my loves! Hope you enjoyed browsing over this post!

Don’t forget to like Pampanga Fashion Bloggers’ Page here

Feel free to leave some comments and suggestion below.

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...