Red Palazzo.



Aztec Bustier Top: Purchased by Elle from Twins Closet

You know how I’m fond of sophisticated clothes. Lengthy clothes such as maxi skirts and palazzo pants keep heads turning because it always adds up to the drama of an outfit.




Red Palazzo Pants: Bubbles

I recently got this customized, deep red palazzo pants from Bubbles. Dark colors give the illusion of a much slender silhouette. The color of the pants elongate little me. *Smirk*


Belt: JellyBean

I paired my already posh bottoms with a cropped, Aztec corset which is both stylish and elegant. To steer the eyes away from all things red, I wore a blue belt which I got from JellyBean.






IMG_6970-001

Left: Slave Bracelet: Mythical Beads | Right: Ring: Hailey and Five

Pearls are timeless, they never go out of style, so I decided to go all out with my accessories this time. In this post, I didn’t take a shot of my shoes but I was actually wearing my blue peep-toe heels from Charlotte Russe. 

IMG_6966-001

Most of the time, I shy away from palazzo pants because I am petite. I thought I can never pull it off. Perhaps, this is the first time I tried wearing them. And honestly, I'm loving palazzo pants especially this one. Thank you Tati of Bubbles! *Smiles*

Go out of your comfort zone and wear what you want, you make your own rules in Fashion. Right?

What do you think about my look?

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

Good night my loves!
Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...