New in: Neon and Aztec.


IMG_6665-001

Neon accessories! Thank you Superb Finds!

The past few days were gloomy and cold for me. Apart from the weather, I was also overwhelmed with the tasks I have to accomplish for school. But imagine the excitement and glee on my face when I received this package from Superb finds. These colorful pieces turned my day to a much brighter one. I can’t wait to wear these! Thank you Superb Finds! Check out Superb Finds’ page for these accessories and more! Click here.



IMG_6659-001

Aztec skirt, Aztec Palazzo Pants, Red Palazzo Pants from Bubbles

My orders and a gift from Bubbles arrived this week as well. I love the different textures and prints of these new bottoms. You might be surprised with the price too because these are very affordable. Get your helping of the new collections of Bubbles by checking out their page here.

Which one is your favorite?

That’s all for now! 

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...