New in: H&F X Jar Clo.


IMG_6880-001

Shirts: Jar Clo


IMG_6882-001

Accessories: Hailey and Five

IMG_6891-001

IMG_6898-001

IMG_6904-001

IMG_6913-001

Here are the gifts I got from Hailey and Five and Jar Clo. I still can’t believe that I have been chosen to be the 1st H&F girl! *Smiles* 

Last weekend, I got to work in a photo shoot with Je Santos of Hailey and Five, Raizel Baltazar of Jar Clo, Jico Joson of Cosmopolitan Magazine and Khrystine Soriano of Monaco Models. It was something new for me; it was a fun and fulfilling experience. I'll be stopping here before I get into anymore details. I’ll be giving you a sneak peek on the behind-the-scenes in a new post soon. For now, I just wanted to show you some of the lovely items they have. I’m sure you’ll be drooling over the pieces we used for the shoot as well. Stay tuned for the BTS post!

For now, check out the Jar Clo page here. < Click

and of course, don’t forget to drop by Hailey and Five here. < Click

Thank you Je, Raizel, Jico and Khrys! Hope to see you real soon!

So, which of these pieces caught your eye? *Smirk*

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

Stay safe and have a nice day everyone!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...