New in: Gold and Colors.


Accessories from Bedazzle Accessories

You know how I get giddy when my purchases arrive in the mail. I got all these earlier this week. First up, Bedazzle Accessories again! Thank you Cath! I love the handmade bracelets you included. Plus, I adore those colorful spikes. Obviously, I just can’t get enough of accessories. I just have to update my collection every now and then. I have a handful that I don’t use anymore so I might be including those in my pre-loved sale soon. What do you think? *Smirk*


Top from The New Closet

I am running out of tops. So when I saw this printed top from The New Closet at around 300 pesos, I ordered it at once. Hope to find more affordable and chic pieces like this.

Necklaces from Hailey and Five

The H&F girl in me knew that I could still make space for these precious-looking necklaces. Hailey and Five finally uploaded my pictures for one of their collections. Check it out here

Which one of my new babies is your pick?

Well, that’s all for now loves.

By the way, watch out for the Behind-The-Scenes shots and the “real deal” pictures from the Pampanga Fashion Bloggers’ first Photo shoot yesterday. Thank you to all my co-bloggers, our sponsors, photographers! Big thanks to the one who made me look beautiful and feel beautiful, to my make-up artist, Poklong Guina! More details about the shoot soon.

Have a nice day everybody!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...