H & F: Fabulously Bad.

01 (2)
02 (2)
03
04

Photos by: Jico Joson
Top: Jar Clothing (Raizel Baltazar)
Accessories: Hailey and Five (Je Santos)

Entering to modeling stints like this one was kind of surreal for me. It really isn’t my thing but look at these pictures by Jico Joson of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The photos turned out better than I thought it would be. I am more than grateful for all this. Being an H & F girl has been an all-glamorous opportunity for me. I’m way beyond lucky to be able to work with Jico Joson, Raizel Baltazar of Jar Clothing, Je Santos of Hailey and Five and Khrystine Soriano. I will forever be an H & F girl by heart. 

For now, turn your simple outfit to one that would satisfy the fierce fashionista in you. Keep it sultry and sexy by piling on some black accessories with studs and spikes. What are you waiting for? Check out Hailey and Five’s Fabulously Bad collection here. More collections to come, don’t miss out!

Have an awesome day, loves!
Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...