Dare to go Denim.

IMG_7045-001

Denim Shirt: Forever 21 | Shorts: JellyBean

When you want an effortlessly chic ensemble, one way to do it is to don your basic denim shirt and shorts and pile up some of those jewelry. 

IMG_7046-001

Casually sexy is the only way to go (Anne Curtis ang peg!) when you pair your button-downs with your cute cut-offs. 


< img src="http://lh6.ggpht.com/-BS_18kfBu1Y/UDMCCAzWf6I/AAAAAAAABZU/HiCzImS7p0k/IMG_7058-001_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800" style="background-image: none; border-bottom: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px; display: block; float: none; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px;" title="IMG_7058-001" width="100%" />

Necklace: Hailey and Five

To give the Sweet Serendipity touch to an otherwise simple look, I wore my glamorous neckpiece from Hailey and Five.


Watch: Anne Klein | Pink Bracelet: Hailey and Five | Blue cuff: Butingtings | Green Cuff: Butingtings

I took it up a little further by stacking up on my vibrant cuffs.


Gold cap-toe Flats: Forever 21

Metallic never leaves the fashion scene. On the other hand, cap-toed shoes are the trend right now. So, look what I took out for a walk, my new babies from Forever 21. *teehee*



I’m currently organizing my other blog posts that will be published anytime this week. I’m pretty excited to share to you everything I’ve been up to for the past few weeks. I hope you’ll keep on checking back to keep up-to-date on what Sweet Serendipity have for you.

Have a wonderful day ahead my lovely readers!

Bring a smile to my face by leaving me some comments and suggestions below.

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...