Ballet.

One fine day, I  decided to wear an outfit inspired by Ballet costumes. I know that you’re currently looking for tutus and round toe flats. Well, this is my own way of strutting ballet. The look includes a mixture of textures and prints with the same silhouettes as of the leotards and full skirts.

IMG_6849-001

Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Jar Clo


This ensemble revolves around the skirt given to me by Raizel of Jar Clo. The print of the skirt gave an edge to the whole outfit. To make a stronger statement, I tucked in my studded long-sleeved dress from Forever 21. On the other hand, the color combination of red and blue provided a more classy vibe to the look.

IMG_6854-001

Accessories: Hailey and Five

During my photo shoot with Hailey and Five, I went home with a lot of accessories. When I say a lot, I mean “A” LOT. *Grin* I would tell you more about that in a different post. Going back, I opted for metals and studs for this outfit, to emphasize the embellishment on my sleeves. All the accessories I’m wearing were given by Je of Hailey and Five. Check out more of their collections here.



IMG_6860-001


IMG_6856-001

Shoes: Janilyn

Here goes my overused heel-less babies again, a twist to the usual ballet flats.

IMG_6871-001

Ready for ballet? *Smirk*

IMG_6866-001

and say Hello to my cousin Sam! She wore a ballet-inspired outfit too. Classic meets Edgy! *Smiles*

What do you think of this post? Feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

By the way, please pray and lend a helping hand to the victims of the heavy rains we’ve been experiencing for the past few days.

Stay safe everyone!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...