H&F X Hello Anya X Jar Clo.


One of the most awaited bazaars of the year is just around the corner. Yes, it is the one and only SuperSale bazaar! It will be held at the World Trade Center on July 13-15 from 10am to 9pm. With over 300 brands and up to 90% off on selected items, I’m sure you won’t go home empty-handed. *Smirk* 

581210_412753828763868_877564450_n


In line with this, SuperSale bazaar wants you to vote for your favorite brand. My dear readers, I need your help because For Hailey and Accessories: by five, Hello Anya and Jar Clo become one to win a free booth for the bazaar. All you have to do is…

1. Like SuperSale Bazaar page here –> SuperSale
2. Like this photo here–> H and F, Hello Anya and Jar Clo


580988_419804214725496_1440129211_n

That’s it!

What’s in it for you?  

If they win, these brands will be giving away…


3 Gift Certificates worth Php 500.00 from Jar Clothing

2 Bags from Hello Anya

10 pcs of assorted accessories from Hailey and Five



All in all 15 winners, all prizes delivered right at your doorstep! What’s cooler than that?

The likers of the photo will be raffled to determine the winners. Good luck to all of you!

That doesn’t stop there!

If you plan to go to the Bazaar this coming July 13, 14 or 15, don’t forget to drop by the H&F, Hello Anya and Jar Clo booth. 

These brands are generous enough to give Special discounts exclusively for my readers. Once you reach their booth… Just say…


1. The name of my blog: “Sweet Serendipity”

2. Password: “Erese loves H&F, Hello Anya & Jar Clo”



and voila! You get your discounts! Easier than 1-2-3 pie, right? *Smiles*

I want to thank H&F, Hello Anya and Jar Clo for giving sweet discounts to my lovely readers.
Thank you so much and Good luck to you! 

I hope to see all my loving sponsors and favorite brands at the SuperSale next week!

And you! Yeah you! Hope to see you there as well. *Grin*

Btw, my Blog giveaway is still on-going! Join now!

Click


Until my next blog post…

Good night my loves!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...