Dramatic Drapes.


IMG_6414-001

Corset: Anti-Fashion

Here is what I wore to the first day of the SuperSale Bazaar. It’s been awhile since I last went shopping. *Wink* So Yeyh!
Well, the main agenda for my “Thank-God-it’s-Friday” wasn’t all about going to the Bazaar. Though the rain kept pouring all day through and it was Friday the 13th, a ton of interesting and fulfilling experiences happened during that particular Friday. I’ll tell you more about my Friday adventures on my next post. For now, here are some pictures of my T.G.I.F. outfit!


IMG_6416-001


I wanted to wear something elegant yet not too much for that day. The outfit wasn’t all meant for a shopping day but also for a very special meeting. *Smirk* I strongly believe this skirt from Monkee Business did the trick. Its dramatic drapes and cuts kept the look sophisticated yet simple.

IMG_6420-001

Ombre Necklace: Bubbles
My favorite necklace from Bubbles, mi ombre, provided that oomph to the corset-skirt tandem.

IMG_6419-001

Wedges: Borrowed from Inna (Again)

To further enhance the look but again to refrain from making it too dressy, I chose to wear black wedges. If I wore black pumps or stilettos, this ensemble would look very different. It would then be much too formal for that day. *Grin*

IMG_6418-001

Wore a simple brown shade of eye make-up and my trusty Revlon Matte lipstick in Really Red, and I’m off to Manila! *Smiles*

Stay tuned for my next post about my T.G.I.F. Adventures!

Enjoy the rest of the night loves!

Feel free to send me some love by leaving comments and suggestions below!

You can still join my giveaway! Get a chance to win between four sets of accessories! 

Winners will be announced on July 22, 2012!

Click



Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...