One lace-y afternoon.


IMG_5712

Dress used as top: Unarosa

I thought of getting glamorous for work the other day. As a result, I came up with this look.



I love how the dress have these black panels at the sides accentuating the curves of my body. *Wink*

Dresses similar to these gives an illusion of a narrower physique and a sexy one perhaps. *Smirk*

IMG_5711-001

Lace Hi-low Skirt: From Bangkok

I’ve been wanting to wear this hi-low skirt for the longest time now but I just couldn’t decide on what top to pair it with. The dress I got from Unarosa is a perfect match for my lace skirt. It has a lace-like detail as well which makes it and my skirt a match made in heaven. *Googley eyes*

IMG_5713-001

Pearl necklace: Forever 21 | Ombre necklace: Bubbles

I can not get over of how lovely my ombre necklace is so I had to wear it once again. My last outfit wearing this necklace was more of an “Ombre meets Rocker” now it is much of an “Ombre turns glam.” *tee-hee* Which one do you like best?

IMG_5716-001

Heel-less shoes: Janilyn

My pair of heel-less shoes keeps my outfit amusing yet chic.

IMG_5700-001

Not much stacks at the moment, need new sets of bracelets and bangles for my next posts. I badly need to go shopping for accessories and shoes. *Face Palm* 

What do you think about my outfit?

Oh. Continue dropping by my blog because I’ll be starting the giveaway in a week or so. It’s going to be Bigg-ER!

I’m sure you’re all going to love what I have up for grabs. *Smiles*

That’s all for tonight!

Good night love love loves!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...