In red.


IMG_5366-001

Vest: From Bangkok

This was taken yesterday, Sunday. You know what happens during Sundays. It’s Sunday-I-Don’t-have-anything-much-to-do-picture-me-crazy day! *Gasping for air*



IMG_5364-001

Red skirt: Forever 21

Usually, I have nothing planned for a Sunday. However, this one was different. Frankly, my whole day was jam-packed. I wanted to wear comfortable clothes so I came up with this look. What do you think? *Smiles


IMG_5368-001

Feather earring: Maris Unique Pieces

I got a new feather earring from Maris Unique Pieces. This is the inspiration of the entire look. Black and red it is. I love feather earrings. They make outfits look funky. *Grin*


IMG_5371-001

Ombre necklace: Bubbles

Another great buy from Bubbles, my new ombre necklace! It keeps the ensemble look busy and well thought of. Honestly, I didn’t know if everything would go together but then it turned out just the way I like it. *Smirk*

IMG_5373-001

Beaded Bracelets: Bubbles

Wore only two pieces of bracelets and two rings because I want all eyes on my necklace and my earring.

IMG_5374-001

Black boots: So Fab!

Only a pair of black boots could complete this look… Don’t you think? 

IMG_5370-001

Last Sunday, I went to SM City Clark to witness the spectacular Bridal Fair. I will be posting more about that later on. *Wink* Then, I spent the entire afternoon with my family. That night, I attended my friend, Sharlaine’s, surprise 18th birthday celebration! It was a blast! I hope I could have stayed longer but I have to wake up early on Monday morning.

Hope you enjoyed this short post!


Feel free to send me some love by leaving comments below!

Thank you Sam for taking my outfit pictures!

Have a great night my loves!

Love,
Erese



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...