Go on stripes.


IMG_6096-001

Top: Forever 21 | Red Cardigan: Forever 21 | Skirt: Jellybean

To make up for those school day blues, I opted to dress up preppy for school. For those who are afraid of trying a print on print ensemble, try mixing and matching a piece of clothing with smaller prints and one with bigger prints. Here, I wore a buttoned up top with tiny floral and lace details. While, my skirt have big, white and light blue stripes on it. Since, I was wearing a sleeveless top I covered up with my red cardigan to add some contrast to this look.


IMG_6102-001

Shoes: Officine

Lately, the weather was bipolar. Because of that, I chose to wear my “All-weather” rubber flats from Officine. I badly have to go shoe shopping one of these days. Priority shopping list would need to include new shoes particularly flats. Definitely! *Smiles*

IMG_6100-001

Necklace: Forever 21

That’s probably it! What do you think of this outfit? 

Keep checking back for my giveaway very, very soon. I apologize for the delay but I’m sure you’re going to love the goodies *Smirk*

Feel free to leave me comments or suggestions below!

Have a nice day!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...