Fresh in Pink.


IMG_5974-001

Lace Top: From Bangkok | Cardigan: Forever 21 | Pink Jeggings: Bench | Blue necklaces: Bubbles

It was the first day of class yesterday. The other night, I was fussing about what to wear on the first day considering the fact that the school has a lot of restrictions when it comes to dressing up. Alas, I ended up wearing a girly girl ensemble. The look revolved around the pink jeggings I got from Bench. Not only does it look stylish but I was comfortable wearing it the whole day walking from building to building and so on. *Smirk* As predictable as it may seem, I wore feminine pieces with my jeggings. Thus, the lace top and the headband.



IMG_5975-001

Left: | Blue and Lilac Bracelets: Accessorize | Chain Bracelets: Bubbles | Right: | Blue, Pink and Green Cuffs: Butingtings | Beaded Bracelets: Bubbles 

Since there were a lot of restrictions regarding clothing, I made up for it by wearing statement and candy-colored accessories. Everything looks so yummy, don’t you think? *Smiles*

IMG_5964-001

Sandals: Charles & Keith

I did not want to have sore feet on the first day so I opted for flat sandals. It had gold details which goes well with my necklaces. Plus, hello to snakeskin leatherette! *Grin*


IMG_5986-001

Yesterday, I was overwhelmed with how hectic this semester would be. It is jam-packed with culminating activities and projects that would probably blow our minds. But, I won’t let that get to me. I have dreams, don’t I? I know before I get to that, I have tons of hard work to do. Dreams + Determination + Hard Work + Patience = Success. I think I can deal with that. *Smiles* So how was your first day at school? Tell me all about it. 

Until my next post!

Toodles!


Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...