Fierce and Sweet.


Warning: Bombarding you with a ton of sweet pictures with this post. *teehee*

IMG_5991-001


I am off to work that Saturday night but I was also invited to the cutest first birthday ever. *Smiles*


It was a Dots and Stripes party for a little princess called Ambree. More pictures about that… Below!

IMG_5992-001

Skirt: Forever 21

Yeah, I know there is not a single dot nor any stripes in my outfit. Sorry! 

Well, I just dropped by the event since it was a stone’s throw away from work. I just took snapshots of the event. Probably dropped some Hi, Hello and Goodbye to some friends and relatives. *Smirk*

On to the look!

I used this skirt again and so as my lace booties. So what? I wore it in a more formal but fierce look. I love how everything looks, don’t you?

IMG_6000-001

How about another shot outside?

Another picture taken outside, where it is cold and raining. Did I mention it was cold? “Tiis-ganda” as my fashion icon, Camille Co, would say. *Grin*

IMG_6005-001

Slave Bracelet: Mythical Beads

I didn’t wear any necklace nor my usual bangles and bracelets because I wanted my new accessory to stand out. My slave bracelet from Mythical Beads adds up to the fierceness I want to exude with this ensemble. Get yours at Mythical Beads by Irene Yturralde! Customize it with different colored beads and chains at a very affordable price. Thank you Irene for my bracelet!

IMG_6010-001

Lace Booties: Janilyn

Boots toughens up the look but this pair gives my ensemble a little more chic, a little more sweet because of the lace details. What do you think? *Smiles*

IMG_6044-001

Pretty, pink and sweet set-up at our very own Grand Palazzo Royale (Small Ballroom)

Here are a few pictures I took from Ambree’s Sweet Sweet Sweet First Birthday Bash!

IMG_6031-001

Ambree’s 3-tiered cake!

IMG_6017-001

Sweet prizes!

IMG_6019-001

Ambree’s sweet store wouldn’t be complete without some cupcakes, right?

IMG_6063-001

Panna cotta, Mango Mousse and Macarons!

IMG_6056

Colorful booths! You want fries with that?

IMG_6050-001

Gabby and I. *Smile!*

282370_256447857789092_1433323819_n

The birthday girl, Ambree! *Picture grabbed from her mama’s fb page

IMG_6007

That’s all for today's post loves.

Hope you enjoyed the sugar rush!

Feel free to send me some love by leaving comments below. 

Credits to Sam for ze pictures, Thank you!

Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...