Artsy.


IMG_6259-001

Dress: JellyBean

In our family, creative juices fill the house. We usually don’t run out of one-of-a-kind ideas. Traveling and inspirations from books and the internet are only a few of what keeps the creativity flowing in. I flaunted this look to emanate the arts and our sense of creativity. What do you think about this look?


IMG_6260-001

The multi-colored painted strokes and the simple silhouette of the dress was a definite eye-catcher when I saw this at the racks of JellyBean.

IMG_6261-001

But the biggest “WOW” factor of this dress is the sexy back. I can only say one thing... “I’m bringing sexy back! Yeah!”



IMG_6265-001 


IMG_6282-001

Shoes: Charlotte Russe

My blue booties matched perfectly with the blue hues of the dress and my bib necklace.

IMG_6271-002

Rosette Necklace: Bedazzle Accessories

Since there was too much going on with the design and structure of my dress already, I only needed one more accessory to finish up the ensemble.I got this Rosette necklace the other day, handmade by Ms. Cath of Bedazzle Accessories. Perfect timing indeed! Thank you Ms. Cath! This added a little more “Artsy” to the outfit. The colors of the necklace matched the colors of the dress. While, the rosettes gave more shape to the linear accents of the dress.  

That’s about it for today!

Giveaway is on-going until July 21st! Join now and get a chance to win the sweetest accessories!


Feel free to send me some love by leaving comments and suggestions below.

Have a nice day loves!
Love,
Erese Cruz sign

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...