Mullet candy.


Summer isn’t over yet… *Wink*

IMG_5181-002

Top: People are People 


What I love about Summer is you get to wear all the possible colors you can get your hands on in just one outfit. I apologize for the lack of posts. I’ve been pretty busy wrapping up the final days of summer class but now I’m ready to update my blog once again. I’ve been dying to wear this outfit for quite some time now. Isn’t it cute?

IMG_5184-002

Skirt: Pink Manila

Before, online stores were flooded with mullet skirts, now everybody is raving about mullet tops. The hi-low piece has definitely gained the lime light in our summer closets this year. Here is my rendition on wearing the mullet top. How about you? How would you wear your mullet tops?

IMG_5202-002

Pink and Blue Bracelets: Butingtings | Orange studded bracelet: Bubbles | Vilettes and Tassel Bracelet: Bubbles | Peace Bracelet: Yellow Daisies

Here are my babies! *Smiles* Taking advantage of wearing a ton of colors, I would definitely not forget to show off my candy-colored accessories. I am fond of bracelets and rings that look like they’re good enough to eat. If you could just take a peek on my collection of accessories, you would love how color coordinated everything is. By the way, Superb event has officially started yesterday at the SMX convention center, Mall of Asia. This will run until May 27. My one-stop shop for everything nice, Bubbles, is part of the said event. I recommend that you drop by her booth if you would want to get your helping of accessories.


IMG_5189-002

Socks: Giordano | Snakeskin Wedges: So Fab!

Say Hi again to my favorite pair from So Fab! A pair of socks and heels just makes this ensemble just too cute. *Smirk*

IMG_5215-001

Meet my Boys! 

Last night at work, I was thrilled when these boys dropped by to visit me. *BIG grin*

IMG_5216-001

We may be apart for several months, doing our own thing. But when we find time to hang-out, they never fail to make me smile. How can you resist those faces? Gosh!

IMG_5213-002

That’s all for my post today. I have surprises in store for my readers so continue to read on my next posts. It is now officially my Summer Vacation! Woohoo!

If you want me to blog about anything or make a review on anything, leave a comment below or send me a personal message. I’ll be more than happy to blog about it for you.

Enjoy the rest of the day my loves!

Love,
Erese

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...