Berry Blue.


IMG_5094-001

Dress: Maldita | Cardigan: Forever 21 | Necklace: Forever 21

Last week, I was assigned to be a dining manager at Café Juan. It is a requirement for all Hotel and Restaurant Management students at our University to undergo a 200-hour practicum at the course of their 3rd year. After going through a number of stations like cooking up hot meals, preparing sandwiches at the cold station, serving guests at the dining area, one is  given a chance to manage the dining area. So… This was my first outfit for my first day of being the dining manager. 


IMG_5100-001

Café Juan

IMG_5095

When I badly need a corporate outfit yet I can’t think straight on what to wear, I find myself getting my hands on a strapless dress. I can’t figure out why but my basic corporate wear would probably be a strapless dress, a blazer or a cardigan, a lovely necklace and a pair of stunning heels. How about you? What’s your basic corporate outfit?

IMG_5097-001

Shoes: Aldo

Oh. and I’m proud to say that I have finally completed my share. 200-hour practicum, check! Bravo! *Clap Clap* for me. I’m surely going to miss all of my newfound loves at the Café. Not only did I learn the ropes on most of what I would encounter in the real restaurant biz but also made a handful of new friends. They made my experience there an unforgettable one. I had a blast! I sure hope that the new batch of students who will be taking the practicum would also enjoy their stay at the Café.

IMG_5117-001

Triple Berry Cake available only at Cioccolo Bistro and Café
 
Before I end this post, I would like to share something with you real quick. Cioccolo Bistro and Café has done it again. This week, a tall, sweet craving has come to existence. Cioccolo now offers a Triple berry cake! It is made up of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. This sweet and fruity slice of heaven was made for the berry fanatics and cake addicts alike. I suggest that you go taste it for yourself only at Cioccolo! For more information about Cioccolo Bistro, visit the Facebook account here, Cioccolo. Like us on Facebook as well! Here… Cioccolo’s Page!

That’s all folks! *Wink*

Good night everyone!

Love,
Erese

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...