Camouflage.


It’s play dress up Sunday!

IMG_4889-001
Dress: Forever 21



Like always, Sam and I took outfit shots for the day. I went for a military-inspired look. Thus, the camouflage printed dress.



IMG_4878-001
Tassel Earrings: Bubbles

I didn’t want to wear a necklace so I tried wearing tassel earrings instead. Sadly, you couldn’t see how beautiful it is in these pictures. *Sob* I got these black pair of tassels from Bubbles. The earrings are chic, unique and lightweight too. *Smiles*

IMG_4880-001
Spikes Bracelet: Forever 21

I wore this spikes bracelet on my first-ever blog post here. See the 2 black cuffs I’m wearing? Way back in High school, I got this from my friend. HE (Take note: HE) was wearing these to school, it caught my eye and I asked him if I could have it. Of course he gave it to me. *Smirk*

IMG_4879-001
Heel-less shoes: Janilyn

I adore wearing these babies. I wore these before during a dance number. *Wink* Some would wonder… how in the world could people walk without heels? It looks complicated but it isn’t. You walk the same way like you normally walk in heels. It looks stunning, right?

Done for tonight! Good night!

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

Love,

Erese

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...